PowerAmerica’s 2019 Annual Meeting will be held Tuesday, Feb. 12-Thursday, Feb. 14 at the McKimmon Center at N.C. State University in Raleigh, NC.
Join us for this premier event for professionals in the wide bandgap semiconductor power electronics industry, featuring:
- Tutorial on SiC devices, GaN devices and packaging
- Keynote speeches and panel discussions with industry leaders
- Two days of technical talks to give you insight into the latest advances in the WBG industry
- Networking with representatives from industry, academia and government
- Gala at the N.C. Museum of History
*Additionally, a Membership Advisory Committee meeting will take place on Tuesday from 4-6 p.m., and attendance is strongly encouraged for all members of PowerAmerica.
For more information and to register, contact PowerAmerica Membership and Industry Relations Manager Jim LeMunyon at email@example.com.
Special thanks to our N.C. Museum of History sponsor, ABB!
Special thanks to our lunch sponsor, Silicon Power!