PowerAmerica’s 2019 Wide Bandgap Summer Workshop will be held Tuesday, Aug. 6-Thursday, Aug. 8, at the James B. Hunt, Jr. Library on N.C. State University’s Centennial Campus in Raleigh, NC.
Join us for this premier event for professionals in the wide bandgap semiconductor power electronics industry, featuring:
- Tutorials on device and module packaging
- Keynote speeches and panel discussions with industry leaders
- Two days of technical talks to give you insight into the latest advances in the WBG industry
- Networking with representatives from industry, academia and government
- Networking reception at Trophy Tap + Table
*Additionally, a Membership Advisory Committee meeting will take place on Tuesday from 4:30-6 p.m., and attendance is strongly encouraged for all members of PowerAmerica. An alternative activity will be provided for non-members.
For more information, contact PowerAmerica Membership and Industry Relations Manager Jim LeMunyon at email@example.com.