PowerAmerica’s 2020 Annual Meeting will be held Tuesday, Feb. 25-Thursday, Feb. 27, at the N.C. State University Club (a new location!) in Raleigh, NC.
Join us for this premier event for professionals in the wide bandgap semiconductor power electronics industry, featuring:
- Tutorials on SiC and GaN device reliability and more
- Keynote speeches and panel discussions with industry leaders
- Technical talks to give you insight into the latest advances in the WBG industry
- Networking with representatives from industry, academia and government
- Networking reception at N.C. State’s Carter Finley Football Stadium
- Additionally, a Membership Advisory Committee meeting will take place on Tuesday, Feb. 25, from 4:30-5:30 p.m., and attendance is strongly encouraged for all members of PowerAmerica. An alternative activity will be provided for non-members.
*Parking is available on site at both the N.C. State University Club and Carter Finley Football Stadium.
For more information, contact PowerAmerica Membership and Industry Relations Manager Jim LeMunyon at email@example.com.