https://poweramericainstitute.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/cmyk-logo-long-3-1-01-3.png 0 0 jccasado https://poweramericainstitute.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/cmyk-logo-long-3-1-01-3.png jccasado2020-02-19 16:15:522020-02-19 16:16:04PowerAmerica Releases 2019 Annual Report
PowerAmerica Releases 2019 Annual Report
PowerAmerica has released its 2019 Annual Report – Innovation and Collaboration: PowerAmerica Empowers the Thriving SiC and GaN Power Electronics Ecosystem. The report highlights the important role PowerAmerica plays in helping to build an industry that is projected to grow to up to $2 billion by 2023, according to IHS Markit Data.
Some highlights from this year’s report include:
- $150 million in project funding provided to date;
- 122 projects funded to date to enhance SiC and GaN power electronics manufacturing;
- Technical overviews of more than 30 member projects in areas such as EV chargers, PV inverters, data centers, consumer electronics and more;
- An overview of our membership benefits, including exclusive access to IP and engineering samples, member guided-SiC and GaN project selection, networking opportunities and more; and
- Education program highlights such as providing more than $24 million in funding to more than 60 university-led projects in our first four years of operation.