On Tuesday, Feb. 6, the meeting will take place at the PowerAmerica office (930 Main Campus Dr., Suite 200, Raleigh NC 27606).
Attendees may park for free in the Venture Parking Deck located directly behind the PowerAmerica offices at Venture Place.
On Wednesday, Feb. 7 and Thursday, Feb. 8, the meeting will take place at the James B. Hunt Jr. Library (1070 Partners Way, Raleigh, NC 27606).
Free event parking is available in the Oval West Lot if you arrive before 9:30 a.m. each day. If you arrive after 9:30 a.m., you may park in the following pay lots:
- Partners Way Lot
- Capability Drive Lot
- Partner’s II Surface Lots
View the agenda for the meeting here.
Highlights of the meeting include:
· Optional technical training/tutorial on devices and packaging on Tuesday, Feb. 6.
· Membership Advisory Committee meeting (Members only) on Tuesday Feb. 6.
· Keynote speaker and industry panel discussion.
· Program highlights and accomplishments from current member projects.
· An evening networking reception on Wednesday, Feb. 7, at the N.C. Museum of Natural Sciences (click here to view directions). The meeting is by invitation only. For more information, email PowerAmerica at email@example.com.