PowerAmerica supports the growth of its members’ businesses and academic programs through our SiC/GaN ecosystem:
- Comprehensive source of wide bandgap technology technical and business information;
- Effortless customer/supplier introductions by PowerAmerica staff and focused networking at our semi-annual meetings with typical attendance of over 200 participants;
- Access to PowerAmerica’s members-only searchable talent recruitment portal featuring dozens of undergraduate and graduate students trained in wide bandgap technology;
- Funding of member-initiated pre-competitive projects demonstrating the benefits of wide bandgap technology in power electronics systems with results and intellectual property shared by members;
- Quick access to long lead-time SiC and GaN pre-production engineering devices and modules;
- Access to member-driven wide bandgap technology roadmap;
- Discounted access to wide bandgap short courses and tutorials and participation in the 18-member university PowerAmerica ecosystem;
- Promotion of PowerAmerica members through media and trade conferences;
- Participation in quarterly members-only meetings where we deliver a collective, amplified voice on issues that affect the wide bandgap industry, influencing its direction and growth.
- Referrals as needed for: SiC and GaN device and module designs and manufacturing; and test and reliability services for SiC and GaN devices and modules.
What our members are saying about PowerAmerica: